It was Sunday afternoon when I arrived at my 8 year old friends’ birthday party. It seems like it wasn’t too many years ago when I was at his mother’s 8th birthday. Yes, times flies when you are having fun.
The party was fun; kids slipping and sliding on a big water slide jumping in and out of the pool, lots of yelling, music, and lucky me I just came for the last hour. They had all the kids’ type of foods that you could imagine, thankfully for me they had a lot of fruit so I was good. There were quite a few babies and a handful of expectant mothers as well. Interesting enough the conversation was about healthy food, vegan diets, non-GMO and veggie diets, and yoga.
Yes, people are waking up to the non-healthy foods being put on the market by the big food companies. They are even trying to lower the standards for organic foods; saying that a little bit of poison will not hurt you. That’s not the point. It’s the toxic build up over the years that will eventually get you. For the most part our medical providers still haven’t connected the food as medicine concept.
I was talking to a cancer patient the other day that just returned from what he called a delicious breakfast of pancakes. He said, “They also have the best bacon there, crispy just the way I like it.” I asked him, “Did your doctor have any suggestions about your diet?” “Yep! He sure did, but those pancakes are so good I just can’t resist them.”
In the past you would hear that a lot from people that just didn’t believe that diet and health had anything to do with each other. Well let me tell you your food is your medicine and you would be wise to let your medicine be your food. Cancer is a horrible disease and they say that 1 out of 2 people will experience it in their lifetime. It used to be 1 out of 10 people and I believe it has a lot to do with our food and how our environment is polluted with chemicals.
Did you know that tumors live on sugar, and carbs are sugar?
What can you do to protect your family from getting sick?
1. Take soda out of your diet forever and never give it to your children.
2. Fried foods will heat you up from the inside and eventually give you cancer. Boil it, bake it, but never fry it.
3. Don’t ever drink tap water. It’s filled with chemicals and will age you quicker than you could imagine.
4. Most meats in the USA are filled with hormones and antibiotics; including chicken, pork, and beef. If you get a chance watch the movie “Food Inc.” and you’ll never eat meat again.
5. Exercise, but not any type of exercise. Practice exercises that will heal your organs from the inside out. Such as, Qi Gong, Yoga, & Tai Chi Don’t wait until you get sick, start the changes now. Little by little, start eliminating the toxic foods out of your diet. Make soda the number one choice. Soda is carbonated, which will make your system acidic. Begin a program of internal exercises.
I wish you the best in your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.